Collaborative Ads allow brands that sell products through retailers and merchants to run direct sales campaigns. To create campaigns in MMR using Collaborative Ads follow the instructions below.
First of all, make sure you have followed the steps described here to prepare your account to run Collaborative Ads.
- Select the Catalog Sales objective in the campaign creation flow.
- Select the Catalog Segment that has been shared by the merchant with you.
The rest of the process is similar to the creation of a regular Catalog Sales campaign except for:
1. You can only create carousel ads when using Collaborative Ads.
2. It is not possible to add end cards to your carousel. 🙅🏻♀️
You need to disable the option shown below in red. However, it is mandatory to provide a link.
3. In the Settings step of campaign creation (step 4). You need to unselect all your pixels and offline conversions. The "Tracking & conversion" section should be empty as displayed below:
And this is all you need to know to set up your Collaborative Ads campaign 👨🏻🎓