Once a split test is created, you'll be able to find it using your widgets. You can either use the filter to get the results of a specific study or build a complete dashboard with all your studies and the different KPIs you want to analyse.
The steps to list your experiments are the following:
- Click on New widget in any Dashboard
2. Select your widget type, in this example we will select the Data Table Widget
3. Name your widget and select the KPIs that are interesting to you.
4. Group your widget by split test name
5. It is also useful to group the elements inside the split test, for example, if you are running a split test using adsets, add the adset level to your grouping as well, as shown below.
6. You can use all the usual filters for the widgets!
Once you are ready, click on Save. 🎉