Zapier allows you to automate your campaigns according to several conditions such as the daily weather, Mailchimp newsletters, etc.
Automation Center Rule
To use Zapier effectively on your campaigns, you'll need to get to the Automation Center first! From there, you'll need to create a rule, with, as the condition for trigger, Zapier:
Once the rule is created, you'll have to select it when creating your Zap, as you'll see below!
Creating your first Zap!
To integrate Zapier with MMR, a token is required, which you can obtain from your profile page (learn more). Once you have the token, please, follow the steps below.
- Create a Zapier account here
- Integrate MMR in the Zapier Dashboard using the invitation here
- Create your first Zap on Zapier (example below)
On the Zapier interface click on the option "Make a Zap!" in the top right corner
Setting up the trigger:
- Add the first app which will trigger the action on MakeMereach. For this example, we're using the Zapier Button plugin push! Usually you would also have to choose the trigger (the push here)
Setting up the action
- Choose the MakeMeReach 2.0 app
- Select the action that you want to perform (currently you can only fire an automation center rule):
- Connect your MakeMeReach account. The token provided on your MakeMeReach profile page will be requested at this step
- Select the Automation Center Rule you want to fire (the rule should be created first in MakeMeReach, as explained above, and needs to be associated to a strategy):
Once you've chosen your rule to trigger, you're almost done! You can test the trigger to see if everything works fine:
The test should be answered with a notification on your MakeMeReach page:
You should be set now! Don't forget to turn on your automation for it to work without your supervision 😉